THINK Global School

We love landscapes, but not on our mobiles. Please rotate your device

Nick Martino and his students (Thimphu, Bhutan)

Employment

Join us in shaping tomorrow

Employment Opportunities

Built upon project- and placed-based learning, The Changemaker Curriculum is THINK Global School’s groundbreaking new student-driven learning model. We believe that education should connect you to the world around you, providing context and insight into today’s most pressing issues.

The Changemaker Curriculum draws from the 21st Century’s most innovative and effective educational models, combining high academic standards with interdisciplinary, project-based learning. Through this model, a student’s environment informs their studies and their studies give meaning to their environment. 60% of student work involves teacher-led projects that have been specifically crafted for each country, with the remaining 40% dedicated to projects driven by the student’s own goals and interests. All project work is tied to rigorous learning targets which guide the student’s projects, assessments, and overall development throughout their THINK Global School career.

Through the Changemaker Curriculum, teachers act as mentors to students, providing guidance and oversight related to their major project decisions and work. As part of their learning, students have the opportunity to prepare for and write multiple AP exams, including AP English, Statistics, Spanish, Seminar and Research. Finally, a newly developed self-development and social intelligence program provides underlying support for student personal growth and a stable foundation for learning.

At TGS, we value diversity and want to attract a truly international faculty. We invite teachers from all cultural, ethnic, and national backgrounds to apply for the positions listed directly below.

Apply Now

 

Ready to embark on the educational journey of a lifetime?

A passion for travel. A strong academic record. And the desire to improve the world as you experience it. If this sounds like you, you just might be our ideal candidate! Start your application with a five-minute inquiry form - you never know where you might end up.

It all starts here.

Sign up if you would like to receive occasional news from us.

Subscribe

Ready to embark on the educational journey of a lifetime?

A passion for travel. A strong academic record. And the desire to improve the world as you experience it. If this sounds like you, you just might be our ideal candidate! Start your application with a five-minute inquiry form - you never know where you might end up.

It all starts here.

Apply Now