THINK Global School prepares students to create and collaborate in the interconnected world of the 21st century. Their unique multicultural experiences will empower them to be the next generation of innovators and leaders.
We seek international students from varied backgrounds who demonstrate a combination of academic strengths and intellectual curiosity, a desire to experience new cultures, and a willingness to engage in a tight-knit school community.
Are you a Global THINKer?
Our students represent 20 countries and bring a variety of experiences, talents, interests, and perspectives to our school. Here’s what they have in common:
- A strong academic record reflecting high achievement across multiple subject areas
- An adventurous spirit, a curious mind, and a desire for hands-on engagement with global issues
- Advanced written and oral English skills (English is our language of instruction)
- Self-motivation and a desire to succeed
- Teamwork skills and a friendly, positive attitude
- Supportive parents who are active participants in our innovative school community
If this description sounds like you, we encourage you to apply!
- The TGS School year begins in September and ends in June. We are currently accepting admissions inquiries for the 2013-2014 and 2014-2015 school years.
Ready To Get Started? Begin Your Inquiry
Already started your application? Continue Application
TGS does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of age, color, creed, disability, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion, sex or sexual orientation. This policy applies to all areas of student concern, including but not limited to admission, educational policies, financial aid programs, and other TGS-administered programs.