THINK Global School has redefined education for the 21st century, and prepares students to succeed in our constantly evolving and interconnected world. Their unique multicultural experiences combined with the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) will empower them to be the next generation of innovators and leaders.
We seek students from varied countries and cultural backgrounds who demonstrate a combination of academic strength, intellectual curiosity, and a desire to engage in a tight-knit boarding school community. TGS looks for students who want to experience different cultures and make a caring and responsible difference in the world.
Are you a Global THINKer?
Our students represent 20 countries and bring a variety of experiences, talents, interests, and perspectives to our school. Here’s what they have in common:
- A strong academic record reflecting high achievement across multiple subject areas
- An adventurous spirit, a curious mind, and a desire for hands-on engagement with global issues, including service to the community
- Advanced written and oral English skills (English is our language of instruction)
- Self-motivation, independence, and a desire to succeed
- Teamwork skills and a friendly, positive attitude
- Adaptability and resilience in unfamiliar situations
- Parents who are active and supportive participants in our innovative school community
If this description sounds like you, we want you to apply!
Application Timeframe: The TGS School year begins in September and ends in June each year. We are currently accepting admissions applications for the 2014-2015 school year and early inquiries for future years.
Attention 14-15 candidates:
If you’d like to be considered for a place at TGS starting this September, now is the time to submit your application. Spaces are filling up for all grades, and we’d love to consider your candidacy while places are still available in your grade. Applications are reviewed at the time of completion, and we accept qualified candidates on an ongoing basis until classes are full.
Already started your application? Continue Application
TGS does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of age, color, creed, disability, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion, sex or sexual orientation. This policy applies to all areas of student concern, including but not limited to admission, educational policies, financial aid programs, and other TGS-administered programs.