THINK Global School challenges learners, through firsthand experiences of global travel, to become compassionate individuals who are curious and knowledgeable about the world and motivated to effect meaningful change.
To guide us on our journey and help us achieve our goals, we follow a set of core values and promises gathered from nations around the world.
Just as our travels shape our experiences and opinions, we’ve also looked toward other cultures to shape the core values that form the foundation of our educational philosophy. In all aspects of living and learning, we value:
Put all of yourself – your soul, creativity and love – into your work.
Live truth – in a way that is honest, steadfast, and uplifting to others.
求知欲 Qiú Zhi Yù (Mandarin)
Thirst for knowledge – be open, be curious, and challenge assumptions.
Treat others with understanding, compassion, and respect.
Persevere – embrace challenges with passion and courage.
改善 Kaizen (Japanese)
Continually improve – be self-aware, responsible, and disciplined.
Connect to a greater whole – in mutual support and community.
The TGS core values I associate most with are meraki and kaizen. Whatever you do in your life, you need to put passion and all of yourself into. Rony Tene, Class of 2016
When you join THINK Global School, you entrust some of the most valuable years of your life to our hands. We take this commitment seriously – and these, in turn, are our promises to you:
- We will connect your classroom lessons to authentic, experiential learning.
- We will provide a uniquely international education, integrating a rigorous academic curriculum with immersive global experiences.
- We will offer you a highly individualized education with small class sizes and a maximum of 50 students in total.
- We will focus on your holistic development, giving every aspect of your intellect, physicality, and spirit room to reach its full potential.
- We will utilize highly committed, professional teachers who are energetic, experienced, and engaged in all aspects of school life.
- We will provide extensive growth opportunities through extracurricular activities, service, and leadership.
- We will connect, share and collaborate with the global community and with partner schools and organizations that share our core values.
- We will challenge traditional learning models, serving as thought leaders in the integration of travel, technology, and learning in the hope that other educational institutions will soon follow our lead.