Landscape view not supported, please use protrait view!

Employment

Join our team

Employment Opportunities

Built upon project- and place-based learning, the Changemaker Curriculum is THINK Global School’s groundbreaking new student-driven learning model. We believe that education should connect you to the world around you, providing context and insight into today’s most pressing issues.

Project-based Learning

The Changemaker Curriculum draws from the 21st century’s most innovative and effective educational models, combining high academic standards with interdisciplinary, project-based learning. Through this model, a student’s environment informs their studies, and their studies give meaning to their environment.

60% of student work involves teacher-led projects that have been specifically crafted for each country, with the remaining 40% dedicated to projects driven by the student’s own goals and interests. All project work is tied to rigorous learning targets which guide the student’s projects, assessments, and overall development throughout their THINK Global School career.

Educators as Mentors

Educators act as mentors to students through the Changemaker Curriculum, providing guidance and oversight related to their major project decisions and work. As part of their learning, students have the opportunity to prepare for and write multiple AP exams, including AP English, Statistics, Spanish, Seminar, and Research.

Social-Emotional Learning

A newly developed self-development and social intelligence program provides underlying support for student personal growth and a stable foundation for learning.

Current Openings

There are no job openings at this time. We encourage you to check back in the future.

Ready to embark on the educational journey of a lifetime?

A passion for travel. A strong academic record. And the desire to improve the world as you experience it. If this sounds like you, you just might be our ideal candidate! Start your application with a five-minute inquiry form - you never know where you might end up.

It all starts here.

Ready to embark on the educational journey of a lifetime?

A passion for travel. A strong academic record. And the desire to improve the world as you experience it. If this sounds like you, you just might be our ideal candidate! Start your application with a five-minute inquiry form - you never know where you might end up.

It all starts here.

Apply now

Sign up if you would like to receive occasional news from us.

Subscribe