THINK Global School provides students an exclusive opportunity to graduate from high school as true global citizens who are prepared to live, study, and work in the multicultural world of the 21st century. A TGS education includes:
- Challenging coursework aligned with the International Baccalaureate curriculum and delivered by our premier faculty in fully-equipped host school classrooms.
- The opportunity to learn in a global context, visiting a new international city every term. Students will participate in activities unique to each location, including forums with internationally renowned guest speakers and expeditions ranging from scuba-diving, to opera, to arctic dog-sledding.
- An integrated technology program, with specially-developed courseware on iPhones, iPads, and MacBooks issued to each student, along with unlimited internet access and a mobile calling plan.
- Energetic, talented, and friendly classmates from all around the world.
- A 3:1 student-teacher ratio that facilitates personalized attention to students’ needs for intellectual and emotional development. Including our on-site residential staff, the contact ratio is 2:1. Residential staff members are available 24 hours of the day, and members of the teaching faculty are regularly available outside of classroom hours.
- Comprehensive global health and wellness coverage.
- Accommodations that exceed international boarding school standards, and a healthy dining menu prepared from fresh ingredients typical to each host country. (Alternatives are made for students with dietary restrictions due to health or religious concerns.)
This innovative model for international education requires a total investment of $125,000 per student, each year. However, the founders of THINK Global School have established a generous grant to cover a substantial portion of this cost for all accepted students during the 2012-13 school year. The remainder is shared by TGS students and their families as follows:
|Total investment per student||$125,000|
|TGS Founders’ Grant* for all accepted students||($46,000)|
|Tuition** (payable by family)||$79,000|
|Travel Expenses*** (payable by family)||Variable|
*The founders are Harry and Joann McPike
** Includes all educational travel during each school term.
***Travel expenses to and from each host city between terms are not included in tuition, and are the sole responsibility of each family. However, these expected travel expenses are taken into consideration when determining the family’s financial aid award.
TGS Financial Aid Program
We are committed to making TGS a reality for outstanding young people who can flourish in a global, multicultural environment and make the most out of the unique opportunities our school offers.
Cost should not deter you from applying. Assistance is available to accepted students who demonstrate a need for financial support. We work with families to determine a fair and reasonable contribution toward their child’s educational expenses.
THINK Global School does not offer academic or athletic merit scholarships.
Financial Aid Application Forms must be submitted along with your application for admission. Accepted students will receive financial aid award information with their acceptance letters. Continuing students must reapply for financial aid annually. Awards are based on the family’s demonstrated financial need for the upcoming school year.